The Basic course on Photography offered by Pathshala is designed to equip students with knowledge of the fundamentals of Photography. No significant prior experience in photography is assumed, students are exposed to a learning environment that engages intellectual and creative thinking in developing them into photographers who combine technical know-how with artistic vision to produce distinctive work. The Basic course from Pathshala covers topics that include Composition, Exposure, Light & Flash, Techniques, Darkroom, Digital Photography and a broad range of issues, which help the students develop a strong understanding of the fundamentals of photography.
- Basic photography: (Photographic image and its influence. Shaping imagination and truth, History of photography).
- Camera and lens function: (Different parts of camera, lens, aperture, shutter speed, focus, focal length, etc.).
- Exposure: (Talking about the film, ISO, Introduction to exposure, How to develop image quality).
- Composition: (a brief discussion about basic composition on indoor and outdoor light)
- Light & flash photography: (Basic principle of light, nature of day & artificial light, the introduction of flash, flash in daylight, tungsten light, indoor & outdoor lighting).
- The practice of photography: Black & White and digital (introduction), given an assignment.
- Darkroom Practice: Film processing and contact prints, Practice: Enlargement.
- Digital Photography: Digital concept, Digital vs Analogue, Digital camera operation, etc.
- Outdoor photography: Digital practice (all students will bring their own digital camera).
- Review on applied photography: Troubleshooting, Q & A, more on image quality.
For taking admission an applicant must bring the following documents with her/him
a) Passport size image
b) Photocopy of National ID card/Passport Copy/ Birth Certificate
NEED TO KNOW MORE+880248120787 / +880 1795 094 271